The RNLI first established a lifeboat station at Fedhard in 1886. A lifeboat house was built on the road to Fedhard Quay. It was used until the station was closed in 1914. An inshore lifeboat station was opened at Fedhard in May 1996. The original 1886 built lifeboat house was refurbished to house the D class ILB and Land Rover. The Land Rover was provided to enable the ILB to launch from a number of sites on both sides of the Hook Peninsula.
|1 - 6 of 6 Photos|