The RNLI established a lifeboat station an the Aran Islands in 1927. The lifeboats were moored at Killeary Bay. A small boat house was built at the side of the harbour. A boathouse located next to the present boathouse was refurbished to provide improved crew facilities. The station currently operate a Severn class All-weather lifeboat 17-06 'David Kirkaldy'. A new boathouse has recently been built on the site of the previous boat house.
|1 - 10 of 10 Photos|