The RNLI established a lifeboat station at Clogher Head in 1899. The boathouse built in 1899 was located on the beach with a short slipway. A new boathouse opened in 1993. It was built to accommodate the stations new Mersey class ALB and launching tractor. The house had main doors at either end to allow the lifeboat to be driven completely through.
|1 - 9 of 9 Photos|