A lifeboat station was first established at Wicklow in 1857. Wicklow was one of the first lifeboat stations in Ireland to receive a motor lifeboat. The current boat house was built in 1887. In 1989 the boathouse was adapted for the stations new Tyne class lifeboat. In 1997 the boathouse was extended to provide housing for the D class lifeboat.
|1 - 41 of 41 Photos|