Courtown lifeboat station first opened in 1865. The original boathouse was used until 1911. A new boathouse opened in 1911 on the seaward side of the harbour. It was in use until the station closed in 1925. An inshore lifeboat station opened at Courtown in May 1990. The 1911 built boathouse was refurbished to house a D class ILB.
|1 - 33 of 33 Photos|