The RNLI had taken the decision to open a station a Baltimore in 1913 but this was delayed by the First World War. The station finally opened in 1919. A lifeboat house and slipway were built at Bull Point. The station house has received a number of alterations over the years to accomodate larger lifeboats. In late 2011 work was carried out at the station to accomodate the stations new Tamar class ALB which will operate from moorings. Work was carried out on the boathouse and slipway in order to house the stations B class ILB.
|1 - 17 of 17 Photos|