Rosslare Harbour lifeboat station was established in 1896 at the ferry port. In 1921 the station was relocated to Rosslare Point. The station at Rosslare Point had to be abandoned in 1925 following heavy winds and sea damaging the station. In 1925 the station transfered to Wexford on a temporary basis. In 1927 the station was reopened at the ferry port in Rosslare Harbour. The current lifeboat station house was built in 1985 and enlarged in 1995 with a store and workshop as well as an assembly room.
|1 - 42 of 42 Photos|