(1) Prototype Atlantic 21. On display at the RNLI Museum, Chatham.
(2) Damaged by vandals and scrapped.
(3) Sold to the Icelandic Association for Search and Rescue (ICE-SAR).
(4) Sold to the Marine Volunteer Rescue (Australia).
(5) Sold to the Finnish Lifeboat Society.
(6) Sold to the Sandown & Shanklin Inshore Lifeboat service.
(7) Sold to Bantry Inshore Search & Rescue Association (CRBI) Ireland.
(8) Sold to the Virgin Islands SAR.
(9) Sold to the Royal Netherlands Sea Rescue Institution (KNRM).
(10) Sold to the Chilean Lifeboat service.
(11) Sold to Sidmouth Independent Lifeboat.
(12) Sold to the Ballybunion Sea & Cliff Rescue (CRBI) Ireland.